Saturday, September 14, 2013

Rolo's Riddle

I was clicking anything and everything that looked clickable on Wednesday morning, and there was kind of a lot to click on! Chests, dirt piles, nutriments, wayshrines, and rare buffs are just a few.

After opening a few Glinting Sand piles, I picked up a quest, Rolo's Riddle. I love riddles and I spent some time looking for the first one but it was taking awhile so I cheated. I knew there was an achievement for completing this chain so I had to have it ASAP!
First Clue

Second Clue
Third Clue
The third clue was a little challenging. My Shaman is an engineer and my Priest can levitate, so I swam out to the fatigue zone to mount up and fly in with glider/levitate to the Ruby Lake. Otherwise I would have had to use the Albatross Taxi that so many people have been complaining about. I died on my Shaman after clicking off the glider, lucky she can res!
Just one of the achievements I earnt this week! My love/hate relationship with patch weeks continues... I wonder how many pets and achievements I will end up with by Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Gratz on completing the riddle! I've completed the first two parts and I know where the final bit is (don't worry you didnt spoil it) but I don't have the Legendary cloak either. A guildie has completed it by doing the same things as you, think I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you get up there with the legendary cloak? I don't know how if you can!

      Delete
  2. I've been using that method as well over the last couple of days. Grats on the achievement. I was excited when I first found out about this as I loved the one in Westfall. I still have Captain Saunder's shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot more fun that the Albatross. I did jump on an Albatross a couple of times though, how slow!

      Delete
  3. The Albatross Taxi...waited forever to grab one of those. Wish I would of read your glider trick earlier would of saved me some time. Sometimes I forget all my engineers cool little items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love engineering! The toys are so fun and a lot of them are super handy!

      Delete
  4. Grats. I was wondering how you did this one, I haven't found the quest item yet but once I do I'll know where to go :) Tx Luxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I found the little piles of sand on the west coast on the shore as well as the in the water!

      Delete