Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DayZ - Survival Journal 29-35

DayZ 1-7, 8-14, 15-21, 22-28
Day 29:
I drove to Doriyanov. A small town, a short distance from the main road. I parked the car and walked up the road a little. A zombie was crouched over something on the middle of the road. I didn't need to go any further, I turned and walked back to the car. I got quite close to Lyepestok before the sun went down. I stopped a short way out of the city and used the last of the sunlight to look over my map.

Day 30:
Lyepestok is big. I spent the morning on the outskirts of the city. There are a lot of apartment buildings here. I found a few cans of food. I haven't seen any sign of the living here.

Day 31: 
More searching through apartments. More food. My car is filling up with supplies. I think I have enough food for 2 weeks.

Day 32:
I've been hearing sounds in some of the apartments. Zombies trapped inside, perhaps? The further in to the city I venture, the more zombies I see.

Day 33:
I met a couple today. A man and a woman, the man had a shotgun, which he put down on the ground as they approached me. His wife is pregnant, quite far along. They offered me a place to stay and asked if I would help them find food. I did my best to examine the woman. She seems healthy considering the way they have been forced to live. I declined to stay with them but of course I will help them with supplies if I can.

Day 34:
The mall in Lyepestok has mostly been ransacked, but I managed to find some clothes that fit. Men's clothing, much more practical than the women's clothing I left in the crates in Etanovsk. I didn't find a lot of food, the man looked suspicious of me when I handed him what I had scavenged. I believe he distrusts me.
Day 35: 
I awoke this morning to a gun pointed in my face. The man told me to get out of the car. 
The woman apologised as she got in, she looked at her husband as she picked up my pack, he nodded and she passed it to me. He told me he would leave my guns and ammunition a little up the road. I sat down, confounded. What now?

3 comments:

  1. OMG at least you weren't shot in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. لاتمام عمليات نقل الاثاث بنجاح يجب اتباع الاتي :
    استخدام وسيلة نقل مناسبة:
    اختر وسيلة نقل تناسب حجم وطبيعة العفش سواء ونش رفع عفش، سواء كانت شاحنة كبيرة أو مركبة صغيرة.
    تحديد أفضل أوقات للنقل:
    قد تكون أفضل فترات لنقل العفش هي أوقات الصباح الباكر أو أيام الأسبوع حيث يكون حركة المرور أقل وأكثر هدوءًا.
    تأكيد الميعاد:
    تأكد من تأكيد ميعاد النقل مع الشركة قبل موعد النقل بوقت كاف.

    ReplyDelete