Thursday, May 28, 2015

Not So Regular

As an achievement hunter, the achievements for doing nothing are usually seen as free point to bump up my total, but there is one I haven't been so keen on.
I hated the outhouse quest in Grizzly Hills as Alliance, and I've always disliked any quest related to picking up or rifling through poo!

I commented to a couple of friends about how much I disliked it, and there were a lot of comments in guild initially when people where getting the achievement. I refused to get it as a joke at first, thinking I would just log on when no one was on to click the outhouse for the points but then as time went by and I still hadn't clicked on the outhouse I decided it would be the last garrison achievement I get.
People keep threatening to use the Swapblaster on me, or cast Leap of Faith to put my character so close to the outhouse that I accidentally click on it. This would be easiest in the Level 2 Alliance garrison, I have almost clicked it a couple of times, panicking a little as I realise just how close my cursor is to those 5 points!

Inb4 the addition of even more outhouses and achievements like [Potty Trained!] - Relieve yourself in every outhouse. Ew, and let's hope we never see any rares toys or pets gained by using the outhouse! YUCK! Tbh, I am surprised there aren't any yet.
With more garrison achievements being added in 6.2, it looks like I will have even more time without using the outhouse, making my character as irregular as my blog posts!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't like the quest in Northrend that made me use the outhouse as well but I was more than willing to dive into the one in the garrison for an Achievement. I find the horde outhouse very funny as the orc peons that wander around have a tendency to put their heads through the door and shrug at Z when she's inside it. And there's been a notable occasion or two that Ahm has followed Z inside and basically stood on top of her while she's in there..serious privacy issues there :)
    I'm not sure if the alliance have been manners but it's something I'll have to check out one day.
    Grats on some serious achievement progress, that is a lot of green bars :) I'm working my way there but still a lot of to, especially with more garrison achs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor constipated character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete